4 in 1 Desk Lamp Qi 15W Fast Wireless Charger Lighting Phone Earphone Watch
1. Apple Multi-Device Charging Station: 4-in-1 wireless charger can charge 3 devices at the same time - iPhone, iWatch and AirPods, just connect one data cable. Compatible mobile phone models are iPhone 14/14Pro/14Por Max, 13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max, 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max, 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, SE/X/ XR/XS/XS Max / 8/8 Plus; Compatible with Apple Watch Series 8/7/6/SE/5/4/3/2 (not suitable for other brand watches) and AirPods 2/AirPods Pro (requires charging with wireless charging case). The table lamp can be rotated 360 degrees, illuminating every corner of the room, no longer afraid of the dark night.
2. Innovative design: The sensing distance of mobile phone wireless charging is 2-6 mm, please do not install a protective case with a thickness of more than 3 mm when charging. Please make sure the phone is in full contact with the wireless charger, otherwise it cannot be charged. Note: The wireless charging station does not need to install the Apple original charger.
|4 in 1 Desk Lamp Wireless Charging Station
|Phone Headphones Apple Watch Desk Lamp
|Short circuit protection, low voltage, overcharge, overcurrent, overvoltage
|Input voltage and current:
|9V/2A, 100-240V/1.2A, 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 5V/3A
|Output voltage and current:
|9V/2A, 5V/3A, 12V/1.5A
|15W, 10W, 7.5W,5W (LED:2W )
|Smartphone Headphones Apple Watch Desk Lamp
3. Indicator light: Touch to turn on the LED light Charge with confidence, the blue LED light indicates that your phone is properly aligned and charging, while the flashing blue light reminds you of foreign objects or misalignment.
4. Full Protection, Safe Charging: This wireless charger adopts the latest advanced automatic control technology. Built-in overcharge protection, overcurrent and overvoltage protection, temperature control, and foreign object detection. Protect your device battery from overcharging damage. (Note: Please remove the magnetic or metal accessories on the phone case before charging.
5. Fast Charging: Advanced technology detects your device and provides 10W fast charging for Samsung and 7.5W fast charging for iPhone. LED lights on the base provide clear charging indication. For fast charging, a 9V/3A adapter is required for a better experience, enjoy your Apple product charging station right out of the box!
With our 4-in-1 wireless charging station, you can wirelessly charge all your devices at the same time. Not only will this save you time and frustration, it will also save you space by eliminating the need for multiple chargers. Our fast wireless charging technology means you won't have to wait long for a full charge again.
✓ Charge 3 devices simultaneously
✓ Eliminates messy and tangled wires
✓ 100% charging reliability
1. Please place the device in the center of the charging area to ensure stable charging.
2. Equipped with 9V3A fast charging adapter to ensure fast charging.
3. Do not use wired chargers when using the wireless charging station.
4. Charging speed: iWatch 5 - 2 hours and 40 minutes, Airpods Pro - 2 hours and 30 minutes, iPhone 13mini - 3 hours and 25 minutes. - Laboratory data, for reference only
5. Metal cases and accessories such as magnets, cards, handles, etc. will interfere with charging.
6. This iPhone wireless charger only supports Apple Watch.
Q: What is fast wireless charging?
A: Some mobile phones and wireless chargers support fast charging. With fast wireless charging, simply increase the charging power to charge the battery faster. This results in a shorter charging time.
Q: Is wireless charging faster or slower than wired charging?
A: It's all about power. The 5W wireless charging system provides up to 5W of power to the phone battery. This acts like a 5V/1A USB socket, so it charges as fast as a wired one. Usually, it depends on how much power is being transferred to the phone.
Q: How does wireless charging work?
A: Wireless charging works through something called magnetic induction. In an inductive charging system, energy is transferred between coils by a magnetic field through inductive coupling.
Q: Why is wireless charging so convenient?
A: You sit down with a cup of coffee and put your smartphone on the table. The phone will light up and begin charging automatically - no connectors or cables required. Just pick up your phone on the morning out and charge it anywhere - at home, the office, the library, on the train, in the car or at your local coffee shop. As wireless charging becomes more mainstream, wireless charging hotspots will soon be everywhere.
Q: What is Qi certification?
A: Products using the Qi standard must undergo rigorous testing to help ensure safety, interoperability, and energy efficiency. Only products that pass the tests of these independent laboratories carry the Qi logo and are considered "Qi Certified."
Q: Can mobile phones that do not support wireless charging be charged wirelessly?
it depends. To wirelessly charge a phone that doesn't support wireless charging, you'll need a case for the phone that does. Install the Qi Wireless Charging Case to enable wireless charging for your phone.
Q: Is it a power bank for your phone?
A: A power bank for smartphones is usually a portable battery charger with a power cord that plugs into the phone. However, a wireless charger doesn't plug into your phone. That's the beauty of it.
Q: I still see a wire connecting to the wireless charger. What's the point if there's still a rope?
A: Yes, that's right. Unless, like the Prelude, the wireless charging pad must be connected to a power source.
Q: Is wireless charging related to WiFi?
Answer: No. In this case, WiFi has nothing to do with wireless charging. Wireless charging is one way your device gets battery power. Wifi is how your device accesses the internet.